For ‘National Taco Day’ today, we’re sharing a recipe for cannabis-infused tacos.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed/minced
- 1 pouch of taco seasoning
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup cannabis coconut oil
- Toppings (cheese, tomato, onion, jalapeños, etc.)
- Taco shells
- Put a medium to large saute pan over med/high heat. If you’re using cannaoil, let the pan get modestly hot and pour it in.
- Once oil is hot, out the onions into the pan and saute them briefly.
- Add the ground beef and saute it until mostly cooked.
- You’ll want to use a spoon or spatula and break up the ground beef as it cooks, so it doesn’t coalesce into large chunks.
- Once the meat is mostly cooked, add the seasonings, tomato paste/sauce and crushed garlic to the pan. Stir it all together.
- Let it simmer for about 10-15 min to merge the flavors and ensure the meat is properly cooked.
- Serve in taco shells with desired toppings.