Each week we show you how to make edibles from your medical cannabis. This week, a recipe for weed burgers, perfect for Canada Day long weekend!
- 3-3.5 grams of cannabis, ground into a fine powder
- 1 lb ground round beef
- 1 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1.5 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Buns, cheese, condiments (whatever you like)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl combine beef, mustard powder, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix.
- Form 6 even thin patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Sprinkle the powdered cannabis onto 3 of the patties in an even layer towards the center of the patties. Top each with another patty and seal the edges.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.