Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical cannabis. This week, a recipe for pot-infused creamy pasta.
- 1/2 cup cannabis cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon beef stock
- Pasta of your choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- Add olive oil to a large saucepan, add the onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Season with crushed red pepper.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they are brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add wine to the pan, scrape up any bits off the sides of the pan. Add beef stock and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add cannabis cream and simmer for another few minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss in the sauce with parmesan cheese.
Do you have a recipe you’d like to share? Send it to us on Facebook!