Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. Today, a recipe for cannabis-infused vegetarian lasagna.
- 1 oz. medical marijuana
- 20 oz. frozen spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 12 lasagna noodles (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix egg, garlic, ricotta, half the parmesan, marijuana and spinach in a large bowl until combined.
- In a baking dish, thinly spread some of the tomato sauce onto the bottom.
- Start constructing lasagna: three noodles on top of the sauce; add sauce; add some of the mixture, etc. Alternate layers and then top all with the mozzarella cheese.
- Use the remaining parmesan cheese to sprinkle on the very top layer.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Bake lasagna for 40 minutes, or until top layer has browned.
- Cool before serving.