Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for cannabis-infused gummies.
*You will need silicon moulds for this in whatever shape you like (animals, food, nature, etc.). You can use rubber ice cube trays with fun trays too.
- 1 cup fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 – 3 teaspoons cannabis tincture
- 1 tablespoon agar powder
- In a saucepan, combine fruit juice, lemon juice and maple syrup over medium-low heat.
- Once mixed, add in the cannabis tincture.
- Slowly whisk in the agar powder. Keeping whisking until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn off the heat.
- Using a dropper, fill the moulds with the mixture.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the freezer, or 20 minutes in a fridge.