While medical marijuana has been shown to provide huge benefits for a large number of medical conditions, in which cases does medical marijuana work immediately to relieve symptoms, as opposed to benefits over time? There are a few conditions for which you’ll see the benefits of cannabis working right away, these are a few:
- Insomnia: taking an indica strain before bed allows you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and achieve deeper sleep cycles.
- Migraines and headaches: CBD and THC can be incredible for relieving pain associated with migraines, and CBD allows for anti-inflammatory effects without the psychoactive effects too.
- Nausea: vaporizing cannabis is the quickest way to get the anti-nausea effects to start working. For years medical marijuana has been used to help patients going through chemotherapy or experiencing nausea, as it provides quick relief.
- Appetite: cannabis provides instant appetite as well, so people who are having trouble eating or are dealing with eating disorders, can see an immediate switch from cannabis.
- Pain: marijuana is another way to quickly relieve pain, and pain associated with a number of conditions as well (see our Medical Monday section).
Interested in learning about how medical marijuana can help you? Please call 403-475-4205.