Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for pot peanut butter.
- 1 cup peanut butter (or any nut better you prefer)
- 2 grams marijuana
- A mini cupcake pan
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Remove the seeds and stems from your marijuana and grind it up as finely as possible.
- Combine the peanut butter and your cannabis and mix well using a spoon directly in the pan.
- Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5 g of marijuana in each cupcake holder.
- Cover the pan with tinfoil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use at once or let cool.