Each week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. Today, a recipe for cannabis cupcakes.
- ¾ cup Cannabis oil (infused oil or THC/CBD oil)
- 1 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into cupcake pan and tins, cook for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cakes clean.
- Mix up the frosting (until smooth) and spread a layer over each cupcake.