Similar to our last post, medical marijuana can have an infinite shelf life, if it’s stored properly. Here’s some tips for storing your marijuana:
- Mould and mildew thrive in warm places, so best to store your cannabis in a cool, dark place.
- The general consensus is to keep cannabis between 59% and 63% relative humidity, again to avoid too much moisture.
- Keep your product out of direct sunlight as UV rays will degrade cannabis over time.
- Store in neutral containers like glass jars (or keep product in the packaging you received it in, most producers have excellent packaging).
- Keep your strains separate from each other and properly labelled (if you’re taking them out of the packaging).
Do you have questions about medical marijuana and storage? Please give us a call: 403-475-4205.