Each week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for weed waffles.
- 2 tablespoons cannabis coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- One cup pancake waffle mix of your choice
- ¾ cup milk
- Mix two eggs into a mixing bowl with the coconut oil. Whisk lightly, pour in the milk and whisk again till all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the one cup of pancake and waffle mix and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat the waffle iron to medium high heat. Measure out half a cup of the mix and place in the heated waffle iron. Smoothen quickly and close the cover. Remove when browned.
- Add sugar, syrup, fruit or other toppings as desired.