Each week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, a recipe for marijuana rice crispy treats.
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons cannabis coconut oil
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Spray bottom of cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In pan over medium heat, melt butter, infused oil and extract together.
- Continue heating over medium heat and slowly add marshmallows to the mixture, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- When the mixture is well blended (remember don’t overcook) remove from heat and immediately add cereal in small portions until the cereal is evenly covered.
- Spread out onto cookie sheet and press down with spoon into desired thickness.
- Allow to cool and then cut into individual portions (15-20 servings).