Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, cannabis apple cider, perfect for this time of year!
- 8 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup cannabis or cannabis tincture
- nutmeg (optional)
- Pour the apple cider into a crockpot, with cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap the allspice and cloves in sheet of cheese cloth. Tie to secure spices; add to crockpot.
- Stir in brown sugar and cannabis/tincture.
- Heat on high to bring to a boil. Reduce heat to keep cider warm. Heat for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecloth with tongs by squeezing to release excess liquid. Discard cheesecloth. Stir apple cider.
- Optional: top with nutmeg.