Each week we teach you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, cannabis-infused honey!
- 15 grams decarboxylated cannabis (or however much you like)
- 2 cups of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons sunflower lecithin
- In a roughly 10 x 10″ piece of cheesecloth, wrap the cannabis.
- In a jar, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the satchel in the jar and close the jar.
- Place the jar in a bowl of warm water.
- Once the jar is warmed, shake the jar to ensure nothing leaks or there’s no pressure building.
- Put the jar back in warm water (you can alternatively place the jar in a crockpot of water on low. The longer you leave the cannabis in there, the better, up to 8 hours.
- After you’re done, remove the satchel with tongs and carefully squeeze out what’s remaining through the cheesecloth with the tongs.