Every week we teach you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week, cannabis-infused carrot cake.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups cannabutter
- 3 cups finely shredded carrots
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix sugar, eggs and cannabutter well
- Add finely shredded carrots.
- Add baking powder, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- After mixing them well, add chopped walnuts.
- Take a non-stick or a greased mold or pan circular in shape 325 F for 60-90 minutes baking.
- Allow the carrot cake cool, and later serve chilled, and chill!