Every week we show you how to make edibles from your medical marijuana. This week’s recipe comes courtesy of Whaxy:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of cannabis coconut oil
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cannabis coconut oil and granulated sugar together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add one cup of flour to the mixture with the baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the milk, alternating with remaining flour, and continue to mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Gently fold the fresh blueberries into the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with butter, oil, or nonstick spray or insert paper liners into a muffin tin. Scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan or muffin tin and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar (or sugar in the raw) evenly on top of the bread batter.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes depending on the size of your pan. The bread is finished when the top crust is golden brown.