Ask 420: Can you help me if I don’t live in Calgary?

We get contacted often by people who live outside of Calgary or outside of province, looking for help navigating the medical marijuana landscape in Canada. If you are one of these people, we have arranged appointment for people outside of Calgary but within Alberta, to come to our office.

However, we can still help you (in most cases) if you live outside Alberta, but there may be extra costs incurred due to the logistics of getting a doctor to assess you.

To better answer this question for you specifically, please give us a call and we’ll walk you through what this process may look like for you: 403-475-4205.

Leave a Reply


Be sure to include your first and last name.

If you don't have one, no problem! Just leave this blank.