Learn how to make edibles from your medical marijuana; this week, a recipe for cannabis-infused hummus.
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (substitute cannabis-infused oil if you wish)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused tahini (recipe here)
- Drain the chickpeas over a measuring cup and reserve the liquid.
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, lemon juice, lemon zest and half of the reserved chickpea liquid into a food processor.
- Pulse to puree. Slowly add in more chickpea liquid until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.