Here’s a brief look at all the ways you can ingest medical marijuana:
- Pipes: this method involves smoking and is popular due to its ease of use and ability to carry anywhere.
- Water pipes: this includes smoking with things like bongs or bubblers, the presence of water cools the smoke.
- Rolling papers: another way to smoke marijuana, is to create cannabis cigarettes or ‘joints’ for smoking.
- Vaporizers: this is the most recommended method for ingesting marijuana as it removes the harmful effects of smoke, since cannabis is inhaled via vapour instead. These come in all different sizes and formats and most are now rechargeable and can fit in your pocket. Come see us in store or give us a call to find out what vapourizers we have in stock and what special pricing we have going on.
- Tinctures: this involves liquid cannabis extracts.
- Oils: these allow people to easily ingest via pill format.
- Edibles: another popular method of ingestion is to create edibles from your marijuana and infuse your food or beverages with cannabis so you don’t have to add another part to your daily routine. Check out our blog each week for our featured recipes.
For a more in-depth look at your ingestion options, check out this guide from Leafly. You can also feel free to call us for advice on what method is the best for you: 403-475-4205.