Learn how to make edibles with your medical marijuana! This week’s recipe is for pot peanut butter.
- 1 cup peanut butter (any nut butter works: almond, cashew, etc.)
- 2 grams medical marijuana
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove the seeds and stems from your marijuana and grind it up as finely as possible.
- Combine the peanut butter and your cannabis and mix well using a spoon directly in a cupcake pan.
- Cover the pan with tinfoil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use at once or let cool.
- Once cooled, you can save the peanut butter for a few months in your refrigerator.