Learn how to make edibles with your medical marijuana! This week’s recipe is cannabis-infused banana bread.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup marijuana butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted marijuana butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the marijuana butter mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.