We’ve been very encouraged by the increase of mention in the media lately on the use of medical marijuana in cancer care. A recent edition of Current Oncology was entirely focused on cannabinoids in cancer care, featuring a number of studies and articles on the subject.
Browse the Current Oncology articles online, and read more about the incredible research supporting cannabis and cancer care:
- Cannabis and cancer: towards a new understanding
- Why I chose to use cannabis
- Integrating cannabis into clinical cancer care
- In vitro and in vivo efficacy of non-psychoactive cannabidiol in neuroblastoma
- Anticancer mechanisms of cannabinoids
- Use of cannabinoids in cancer care: palliative care
To expand more on this topic, here’s another round of amazing research and insights on cannabis and cancer from Leafly:
- Cannabis and Cancer
- Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- How Cannabis Counteracted One of the Most Aggressive Brain Cancers
If you’re interested in discussing the benefits of medical marijuana for cancer, please contact us for a consultation with a specialist: 403-475-4205.