This week’s recipe is marijuana-infused popcorn. Alternative to this recipe, you can always pop popcorn regularly and add cannabutter on top.
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Popping Corn
- 1/8 ounce Cannabis
- Put the oil in a tall pot and combine with finely chopped cannabis.
- Stir over medium-low heat until the oil turns green in color.
- Put 1-2 kernels in the oil and when they begin to pop, add the rest of the corn.
- Cover the pot, and shake during popping until the popping noise dies down.
- Remove the pot from heat. The corn will finish popping.
- Remove lid and add butter and salt.