Learn how to make some edibles with your medical marijuana! This week on the blog, we try mint haystacks.
This recipe comes from Leafly, an awesome resource for medical marijuana users. For the full recipe, click here.
- 1/4 C almonds, soaked
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/4 C walnuts, soaked
- 4 fresh dates
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 doses of cannabis-infused oil
- Blend the nuts and seeds in a food processor until thickly cut.
- Add the dates and blend into a paste.
- Place the date and nut mixture in a bowl with the cinnamon, salt, and oil. Mix everything together.
- Line a glass dish with parchment paper and spread the mix into a thin layer on top. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 10 to 12 hours, or at 300 for 15 minutes, or until the top turns a golden brown.
- Let cool and/or refrigerate to allow granola to adhere and solidify.