Learn how to make some edibles with your medical marijuana! This week on the blog, we try nachos.
This recipe comes from stonerdays.com. For the full article, click here!
- 1 bag of salted chips
- 2 Cups of cheddar cheese (sliced or grated)
- 2 Cups of milk
- 4 Tablespoons of flour or canna-flour
- 4 Tablespoons of canna-butter
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- Grab a saucepan and melt down the canna-butter on low heat.
- Once it’s melted pour in the canna-flour slowly while lightly stirring it with a wire whisk until it’s good and mixed in.
- Now add the milk while simultaneously stirring until it thickens.
- Now add the cheddar cheese and salt while still mixing everything together until the cheese is fully melted and everything is combined.
- Pour into a dish of your choice, grab the chips, and find the best spot on the couch because you’re in the zone.